Monday, January 18, 2016

Private Label Candles

Happy 2016!

This year I am not going to call it anything, like a resolution, I am just going to do it.
So, let's do this.

First up, Private Label.
I know I get retailers and wholesalers and designers and event peeps here, (because you write to me, and I enjoy that), so I thought this might be fun to share, plus I'm super excited about it.

Just launched,
the Private Label Boutique with my awesome clients Scentations Home Fragrance.
What is it, you ask?
It's a small-batch run program starting at just 100 candles.
Scentations is a 30 year old, second generation family run home fragrance company that makes beautiful candles and home fragrance products in Pocahontas Arkansas. They have been taking care of large private label accounts for many years, but now, I have helped them design a simple and affordable way to offer custom candles to smaller retailers, for events or corporate opportunities.
It's a super simple process where you choose your vessel (4 offered), your fragrance (over 20 offered) and your label shape and style (designed by yours truly).
It honestly could not get any simpler. We can also add your logo and use your requested colors.

If you are planning an event or have always wanted to create your own line of custom candles for your retail environment, event or even your design business,
you should definitely get in touch with Scentations.




8 comments:

  1. There is a lots of different style of candle are there in it.Check Advantage coupon

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog.thanks for sharing it.
    www.sprycandles.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. Trademark

    ReplyDelete
  4. kindly write me back so as i can make enquiry,my email - lonanasmith009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, thanks for sharing, Buy custom kraft pillow printed boxes at wholesale prices by TheCosmeticBoxes - UK. Get a big discount on custom pillow packaging boxes. Free design & shipping. Get Your's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JKCrypto is cryptocurrency blog for crypto enthusiast and we publish articles related to crypto mining, trading, AltCoins and crpto referral programs.

    ReplyDelete